Fiance Visa Attorney
Krasutsky Hervey Law Office

Decoding Fiancé Visa, also known as K1 Visa

Fiancé Visa, also known as K-1 Visa helps American Citizens to bring their fiancés from abroad.   This visa involves two steps.  First, you process I-129F petition with the USCIS.  Once it’s approved, you need to process the DS-160 application and schedule a consular interview for your fiancé.  After your fiancé arrives in the US on a K-1 visa, you will have 90 days to get married.  After marriage, your fiancé may apply for a Green Card at the USCIS, by filing I-485 application. If you do not get married in the 90-day period, your fiancé must leave the US as soon as the 90 days window expires.

Consider engaging the services of the immigration lawyer from Krasutsky & Hervey  to ease the complicated process of the fiancé visa application. Hiring our high-end legal services is recommended for many reasons. The US Department of State and the USCIS deal with a lot of fraudulent K-1 Cases. For this very reason, many genuine petitions are delayed or denied if they are prepared unprofessionally. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you hire an experienced fiancé visa lawyer to help boosting your chances.

Hiring a legal professional when looking for Fiancé Visa processing in Chicago or Indianapolis area helps to navigate the complicated process with remarkable ease. The entire application process requires a lot of specific documents to be prepared and collected, and forms to be filled.  Our seasoned help and guidance will help with getting K-1 Visa by ruling out the chances of any omission or mistakes in the form or following of procedure. We eliminate the processing delays and help with the case completion in due course of time with favorable results.  We will also help if your fiancé wants to bring his/her children with.