Proficient green card attorney in Indianapolis and Chicago will ensure speedy processing of your I-751 application

If you obtain your green card through marriage to a U.S. Citizen, and your marriage was less than two-years old, you will receive a Green Card that is valid for two years, also known as Conditional Residence status.  This assures the U.S. government that you entered into a bona fide marital relationship, as in two years you and your spouse would need to file for the removal of condition, demonstrating that marriage still exists.

To remove condition, you need to file form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence; pay the filing fee; and provide proof of bona fide relationship.  In general, after filing and processing, you will be invited for an interview at USCIS.  If successful, USCIS will issue a 10-year Green Card, removing the condition.  While seemingly simple, the process still requires knowledge of process to avoid any unnecessary delays and potential denial.  Hiring Immigration Attorney helps to avoid unpleasant surprises and achieve